It’s almost officially spring! That means it’s time to get out your favorite recipes featuring all those tasty spring flavors. Just like the season, our Lemon Crème Cake Balls are fresh and bright. Perfectly simple and undeniably refreshing, they are the treat you need to say goodbye to the cold and gloomy days of winter.
Make Your Own Lemon Crème Cake Balls
- 1 Lemon Crème Dutch Apron® Bakery Cake Roll
- 1 packet of white candy melts
- Yellow sugar sprinkles
- Place the Lemon Crème Cake Roll in a large mixing bowl.
- Take a potato masher and break up the cake roll until the frosting and cake are well mixed. Use a spoon or your hands to finish combining if necessary.
- Scoop the cake mixture into uniform balls.
- Freeze the balls for one hour.
- Once chilled, remove the balls and roll each one in the palm of your hand to create a nice, smooth surface.
- Prepare the candy melts, following the instructions on the packaging.
- Dip each ball in the candy to coat and place on wax paper.
- Top with yellow sugar sprinkles.
- Let your finished cake balls cool and set before serving.
Treat your friends and family to the sweet taste of Dutch Apron Bakery’s Lemon Crème Cake Balls today. It’s an indulgent dessert that is sure to tickle your taste buds.