Are you ready for a summer dessert that is bursting with an abundance of strawberry flavor? These creamy, no-bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are deliciously light and perfectly sweet. They feature a distinctive crust made from our Strawberry Cheesecake Cake Roll and are topped with a creamy, strawberry-flavored cheesecake filling. Since they’re mini, you can simply put them on a plate and go, perfect for an afternoon tea or a day spent by the pool.
Sweeten Your Summer with Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 Dutch Apron® Bakery Strawberry Cheesecake Cake Roll
- 2 c. chopped strawberries
- 3 tbsp. water
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 pkg. of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, cut in half
- Prepare the crust.
- Remove your Strawberry Cheesecake Cake Roll from the clamshell and put it in a blender.
- Blend until completely combined.
- Press the cake roll mixture into the bottom of a muffin tin. It should be about ½ inch thick.
- Prepare the strawberries for your filling.
- In a saucepan, combine the strawberries, water, sugar, and cornstarch over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer until thick.
- Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually, add in the cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the strawberry mixture into the cream cheese mixture until it is well combined.
- Take your cheesecake filling and scoop it on top of your prepared crust. This should fill the rest of the muffin tin.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully, with a knife, loosen the sides of the cheesecakes from the muffin tins and remove.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberry halves.
- Serve and enjoy!
This easy recipe is a summer favorite and a great way to keep things cool. Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy and sweet. They’re the perfect bit-sized treats, and you can even make them ahead of time. Now, you don’t have to worry about scrambling the day of your event to prepare an Instagram-worthy dessert. Instead, you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.