With so many summer celebrations and holidays on the way, we thought it was the perfect time to share one of our favorite seasonal desserts. The No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is bright, refreshing, and comes together in just minutes – no baking required. It’s much lighter than a traditional cheesecake, and the addition of our lemon-flavored crème filling gives it the perfect zesty finish. This tart, summertime treat is just the thing to effortlessly impress at your next get together.
How to Make a No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 Dutch Apron® Bakery Lemon Crème Cake Roll
- 3 oz. box lemon jello
- Lemon Juice
- ¾ c. boiling water
- 2, 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ can evaporated milk
- First, make the crust for the cheesecake
- Take your cake roll out of the fridge and set it out to thaw.
- Once it has thawed, unroll the Lemon Crème Cake Roll and lay it flat.
- Cut the sheet of cake to fit in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Spread the lemon-flavored crème filling evenly over the cake base.
- Set your crust aside.
- Next, prepare the cheesecake filling
- Whisk together the jello mix, lemon juice, and boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together sugar, cream cheese, and evaporated milk until smooth.
- Add jello mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into springform pan over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or until completely chilled. This could take as long as 12 hours.
- Decorate and serve!
This is a lemon-lover’s ideal cheesecake. Quick and easy, the No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake can be made in minutes without ever turning on the oven. It’s creamy, tangy, and perfect for satisfying all those summer-flavor cravings. Serve it with fresh berries, whipped cream, or lemon zest to elevate this seasonal treat into an elegant dessert.